I’ve heard of other 30 day blogging challenges, where you answer different questions and post about various objectives each day, but nothing thus far dedicated to TRAVEL.
So that is what I am going to do… a 30 day travel blogging challenge project.
I live in Oklahoma, work behind a desk, own my home, have bills and all the other obligations that come with adulting, so let’s face it, I have responsibilities; I cannot take a year off to travel the world (quite yet) or jump up and go someplace amazing any time the travel bug decides to tug at my heart.
With this 30 day travel blogging challenge I will achieve objectives pre-set for myself, and would LOVE if YOU chose to participate with me! Traveler, dream traveler, blogger…come on, it’ll be a good time!
It’s gonna be fun.
PROJECT: 30 Day Travel Blogging Challenge
MISSION: Complete one Travel Blog Challenge objective per day for 30 days
- A photo of yourself traveling at the earliest age (youngest) possible.
- Write a haiku.
- A photo of some international food/candy/drink you ate/drank today.
- Your favorite international sports team.
- A photo of you and a friend traveling together.
- Favorite documentary or show – travel, earth, animal, food, or countries related.
- A photo of an animal you snapped a picture of.
- Favorite outdoor gear brand(s).
- Top 7 list of places in the world you want to visit.
– …Continued Day 9
- Top 7 places in the United States you want to visit.
- Favorite music to listen to while on the road.
- A photo of yourself traveling.
- A photograph of the town you live in.
- Your dream vacation/trip.
- A photo of the last item you purchased for your next adventure.
- A must have when on a trip.
- Biggest accident/mistake.
- A photo of you and your family.
- Favorite outdoor activity.
- The meaning behind your blog name.
- Something that you miss.
- Electronics you bring.
- Write a poem.
- If I could get paid to…[blank]…I would!
- Language you would love to speak.
- Draw a place you love; imaginary or real-life (stick figure-style is fine!).
- A list of places you’ve lived.
- Favorite quote.
- Send a postcard from your state to someone. Anyone.
- View from your front door…after retirement.
- *Extra Credit* for the over achievers: Share one travel Tip OR take a photo with a random person in public.
START/STOP DATES: 21July2015 – 21August2015
Checklist Queen | Travel-Happy | Ⓥ | @uofoklahoma Grad Student | Comms Nerd | Boxer mom | Mother to @kojithebengalcat | Cash App: $JanelleNightingale